These parent guides are intended to help newcomer families as they navigate the Manitoba Education System. The guides provide information on what families can expect through Kindergarten to Grade 12 in Manitoba and information on how to register for school. The guides also provide helpful tools such as checklists and questions that can be used to communicate with teachers and administrators for various purposes.
- Overview – What can I expect from Manitoba schools?
- Register – How do I register my child in school?
- At School – As a parent, what can I expect for my child at school?
- Kindergarten – What can my child expect in Kindergarten?
- Grades 1 to 12 – What can my child expect in the classroom?
The parent guides are also available in French.