MANSO accepts membership applications from Manitoba organizations that provide settlement services to immigrants and/or refugees. New memberships must be approved by MANSO’s Board of Directors. Please refer to MANSO’s Membership Policy for more detail.
Membership fees are paid on an annual basis, and are on a sliding scale (from $50 – 300) based on the size of the organization’s budget.
Full membership benefits include:
- The right to vote at MANSO membership meetings and AGMs, including board elections
- The right to nominate a representative for election to MANSO’s board of directors
- Input on MANSO’s strategic priorities, work-plan and the opportunity to give input on policy recommendations
- Access to networking opportunities, including MANSO member meetings
- Priority access to MANSO’s professional development workshops
Friends of MANSO
Organizations that are not eligible for full membership in MANSO, but support our mission and vision may become “Friends of MANSO” (a non-voting membership). “Friends of MANSO” will receive communications from MANSO, be invited to participate in most member events, and receive second priority access to MANSO’s professional development workshops.
If you are interested in applying for membership, contact us for a membership application.