Please stay up to date with the latest information from your local and federal health authorities!
Below is a list of resources that MANSO compiled to keep you informed of the current situation.
- IRCC – Measure for temporary and permanent residents and applicants affected by COVID-19
- New! Exemptions to travel restrictions
- Outbreak update from the Government of Canada.
- New! Government introduces Canada Emergency Response Benefit to help workers and businesses
- Plain language guide to federal and provincial income benefits
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 in other countries. Please consult the destination page on travel.gc.ca for the latest travel advice.
- Awareness resources and factsheets (available in multiple languages)
- An online COVID-19 screening tool for Manitobans is now available here!
- Mental health resources and support lines to help Manitobans – CBC Manitoba
- New! Manitoba to postpone eviction hearings and freeze rent increases
- Manitoba declares state of emergency on March 20, 2020
- Most up-to-date information from the Province of Manitoba
- Help Next Door MB is an online tool that connects volunteers with people who need help
For Service Providers Organizations:
Your local health authorities will have further information on your specific community. The local health advisories should be used in any decision to reduce or stop programming.
- Stay up-to-date with the national bilingual Community of Practice SettleNet.org
- WHO – Guide to get your workplace ready for CODI-19
- Program delivery instructions during COVID-19
- Document with useful links to federal resources
- IRCC also advised that SPOs should look at updating, or developing a Business Continuity Plan. Below are two documents to help you consider what you need to have in place for your own organization.
- The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) – Business Continuity Plan Infectious Diseases – Pandemic Planning document.
- The Alliance for Human Services (in the United States) – Continuity of Operation Plan (COOP) for Nonprofit Human Services Providers template
Other tools and resources:
- WHO, Unicef and IFRC – Guidance for teachers, parents, and students in school settings.
- Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases
- BBC – A visual guide to the outbreak situation
- CBC – Manitoba COVID-19 update on what Manitobans need to know
- World Health Organization‘s Advice for the public
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) – Mental Health and the COVID-19 pandemic
MANSO is sharing these resources for information purpose only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy but are making every effort to only provide information produced by trusted sources. We also do not promote or endorse any additional services offered on a third-party website. The situation is very fluid and information can change rapidly. Please refer to the local and federal health authorities website for the most up to date information.
Last updated: March 25, 2020