The Community Engaged Research on Immigration Network (CERI Network) is dedicated to creating a collaborative, multi-partnered, and responsive forum for knowledge creation and mobilization on matters related to immigration and settlement in Manitoba, Canada, and elsewhere. It will do so across disciplinary and sectoral boundaries through collaborative processes centred on research design, execution, and reporting.
- To co-develop research in response to community research needs around migration.
- To increase the capacity of community organizations to engage in research, including providing research supports and capacity building programming for internal organizational needs.
- To produce accessible research briefs on matters pertaining to migration for academic and non-academic audiences.
- To provide paid research opportunities for students and embed students in community-engaged research projects.
- To enhance methodologies for performing community-engaged research.