- This event has passed.
Workshop: Occupational Health Centre – Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace
May 2, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This full day workshop provided by the Occupational Health Centre will help you:
- learn about the importance of mental health at work
- understand the role of stigma and how to help stop it
- explore specific mental health challenges for people of colour
- learn about the new National Standard on Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace
- understand the 13 factors that affect your psychological health & safety in the workplace
- review tools available to help you assess your workplace
- create a plan to protect and improve psychological health and safety in your workplace
MANSO member organizations are invited to register two representatives from this workshop. One representative should be from management, and the other from either a workplace health and safety committee or union representative (or a similar role).
Registration is free-of-charge for MANSO Members and Friends. No registration for outside organizations at this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.