Treaty Relations Commission of Manitoba 2-Day Training
June 27 @ 9:30 am - June 28 @ 3:30 pm
Join us for a FREE 2-day training facilitated by TRCM staff, and supported by a range of speakers including local Indigenous Elders and the Treaty Commissioner.
Topics will include:
- Exploration of the concept “We Are All Treaty People”;
- Awareness of Treaties and their importance;
- Awareness of the rights and obligations associated with Treaties;
- Discussion on Treaties; and
- Enhancing the Treaty relationship
Training will take place at the TRCM offices, 4-175 Hargrave Street, Winnipeg, 9:30am to 3:30 pm on both days. Lunch provided. Street and surface lot parking available. Accessibility accommodations available on advance request.