- This event has passed.
Information and Networking Fair
May 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Information & Networking Fair for Newcomer Service Providers and Sponsors of Refugees
The Manitoba Association of Newcomer Serving Organizations (MANSO) in collaboration with Manitoba based Sponsorship Agreement Holders (SAHs) are hosting an Information & Networking Fair for newcomer service providers and sponsors of refugees.
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS: This is a great opportunity for your new staff to connect with other newcomer service providers. If you wish to set up a display at the event, please register here
Please note: This event is not designed to feature small business or other for-profit agencies
FOR SPONSORS: Information sharing and networking opportunities for sponsors of refugees. Private Sponsors of Refugees, Groups of 5 and Community Sponsors will have an opportunity to meet with newcomer service providers. We look forward to seeing you between 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm on the day of. No registration is necessary to attend this event.
The Purpose of this Fair is to:
- Offer participants and agencies an opportunity to meet each other
- Ensure sponsors of refugee have the most up-to-date and relevant information on settlement services available to their sponsored refugees
- Give an opportunity to sponsors of refugees to ask settlement questions
- Strengthen the knowledge and expertise of settlement sector agencies and individual workers
- Enhance communication and collaboration within the settlement sectors and private sponsors.