- This event has passed.
MANSO: Settlement Sector Information and Networking Fair
May 30 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Manitoba Association of Newcomer Serving Organizations (MANSO) is hosting its Information & Networking Fair for newcomer service providers and sponsors of refugees at 1170 Corydon Avenue (Crescentwood Community Centre) on Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 from 1:30-3:30pm.
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS: This is a great opportunity for your new staff to connect with other newcomer service providers
Please arrive at 1:00 pm to set up your organizational banner stand display and try to avoid bringing a Table Top Banner Stand as they take up a lot of space
To register for for the Networking Fair, please do so here: Information and Networking Fair Registration
FOR SPONSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS – Information sharing and networking opportunities for sponsors of refugees. Private Sponsors of Refugees, Group of 5 and Community Sponsors will have an opportunity to meet with newcomer service providers.
The Purpose of this Fair is to:
- Provide networking with other settlement agencies
- Offer a great opportunity for your new staff to connect with other service providers
- Ensure private sponsors have the most up-to-date relevant information on settlement services available to their sponsored refugees
- Provide an opportunity for your organization to promote your current programs and services to private sponsor groups
- Give an opportunity to private sponsors of refugees to ask settlement questions
Light refreshments will be provided